Thursday, February 14, 2019

Not like me

I feel so sad tonight. It is not like me to be sad on Valentine's Day. Even though this is my 4th one single...every year, I just let it be a celebration of all love, not just romantic love. But tonight I cannot shake how alone I feel. How physically and mentally and emotionally tired I am. How I do so many things for so many people...I make arrangements and pay bills and provide transportation and do favors. And yet it feels like very little is done for me.

I had some promising partners in the last year...and they left. They just left. I am not enough. I am not good enough, pretty enough, thin enough, whatever...I'm just not enough.

I am just kinda done with everything right now. I know this will pass and tomorrow I will probably feel right as rain.

But tonight...tonight, I cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cancer and my people.

So, I finished the book. And I am sitting here in my quiet living room, all 3 dogs fast asleep on the sectional sofa where I was just sleepi...